Prices subject to change without notice
Bar Cradle Trucks
Supplier: Meco Omaha
(You save )
- Bar Cradle Trucks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Gray Enamel Finish
MADE IN THE USA
Bar Cradle Trucks are perfect for easy movement and better control. Effectively move heavy loads of pipes, bars, angles, and tubes. Choose from 3, 4 or 5 cradles.
- 3" wide cradles are supported by structural channel on the bottom and both sides.
- Cradles are 24" across and 13" deep to accept large bundles of stock.
- All-welded cradle truck has 1/4" steel with 3" channel upright supports.
- 3" and 4" channel base has wheels mounted in a diamond pattern for convenient 1/2" tilting.
- Two 8" x 2" Polyolefin Swivel Casters, and Two 12" x 2.5" Phenolic Load Wheels on unit.
- Capacities based on evenly distributed loads.
- Gray enamel finish.
- Allows fork truck loading.
- All wheels have roller bearings.
- The 12" phenolic load wheels are known for exceptional strength and resistance to oil, gasoline and most commonly used solvents and chemicals.
- Ships Fully Assembled.