Series 1000 Rolling Metal Ladders 16 Inch Tread Width
FOB: Michigan, Georgia, Texas, and California
Cotterman's Series 1000 is their flagship product line. The value added features of this product make it their best seller. Ships set-up from one of four locations, reducing freight costs and damage. Plus, when it arrives, it goes directly into use.
Cotterman Series 1000 Rolling Metal Ladders 16 Inch Tread Width offers:
- 450 lb. load rating
- 59° climb angle
- All tube members are 1" steel tube construction
- Steps are 7" deep
- Standard tread is expanded metal; other tread choices available, contact Material Flow
- Top steps are 10", 20" or 30" deep
- Spring-loaded 2" casters are used on 1 to 4 step ladders. The Cotterman SafeLock is used on 5 step ladders and above.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available.
- Model Info