SZD251CDA Heavy Duty Chain Driven Zero Pressure Accumulator
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Heavy Duty Chain Driven Zero Pressure Accumulator with Smart Zone is a heavy duty roll-to-roll chain driven zero pressure accumulator, designed to safely accumulate heavy products such as castings, drums, containers, and heavy pallet loads in 5' zones. This design incorporates photo electric sensors—instead of sensor rollers—which eliminates many of the problems associated with conveying wooden pallets. Products do not touch during accumulation and are singulated individually off of conveyor. Smart Zone is easy to install and simple to maintain.
Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
- Smart Zone: Retroflective photo eyes include a 24V DC power supply operated by a 110V AC input.
- Tread Rollers: 2.5" dia. x 11 gauge steel, model 251S.
- Chain Drive: Roller-to-roller No. 40 roller chain. Zone-to-zone No. 60 roller chain.
- Center Drive: Drive either side mounted or underside mounted (specify). Drive shafts are supported by precision, heavy-duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Roller Centers: 4" or 6" only.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge and 5" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections bolted together with butt couplings and floor supports.
- Accumulation Zone: 5'-0" zone lengths, zone singulation operation, photo electric sensor controlled zones with separate drives on each zone.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Chain Guard: Chains are completely enclosed along entire length of conveyor.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs./ft. up to a maximum of 4,000 lb. pallet.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info