Rotator with Adjustable Box Holders (Fork Over & Straddle)
Supplier: Interthor Inc
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Rotator is available in three unique models-Focus is put on safety!
The Rotator with forks can tilt crates and boxes so that the user can reach the contents without stretching and straining the back. The Rotator can turn a box 180° to empty it fully. On the Rotator with multi-purpose carriage it is possible to fix and rotate different items, such as tools. To ensure the most optimum support of the box, it is possible to fit box holders with or without clamps.
The rotator can be set to meet individual requirements of the customer and has a controller with the following:
- Easy to set degree of tilt and rotation speed
- Precise and controlled acceleration/deceleration on rotation at start/stop
- Simple construction - easy to exchange wearing parts
- Tilting function is deactivated automatically, when rotating to neutral position
- *Maximum 2,200 lbs Capacity when the load center is maximum 3.15" from the rotation center
*Straddle Sizes: A: 33”-37”, B: 37”-44”, C: 44”-51”, D: 49”-56”.
D is available at an extra charge of $1000 and lifting capacity is reduced to 1760 LBS.
Tilting function is deactivated when the rotation center is more than 46.5" or less than 20.75” above the floor.
**with forks/without clamps. Box holders with clamps are recommended when tilting more than 60°.
- Model Info