RiveTier II Low Profile Shelving
Supplier: Western Pacific
F.O.B. San Dimas, CA - Plano, TX - Paris, KY
The Economical High-Performance Storage System
While RiveTier II is manufactured from the same high-quality steel as RiveTier I, its design offers the following significant advantages:
- Common “T” Posts - an economical starter/adder system
- Low-cost units - cost per shelf is lower than RiveTier® I
- Heavy duty posts available for multi-level (catwalk) systems
- Four beam styles - to handle all your capacity requirements
- Assembles faster than metal shelving - saving 30-40% on installation costs
- No sway, cross braces, clips, corner gussets, nuts, bolts or cutting required
- Unobstructed shelf access from all four sides
- Heights up to 20 feet without splices
- Shelves adjustable at 1-1/2" increments
RiveTier II Low Profile shelving uses smaller low profile, single rivet Left-to-Right shelf supports and doesn't use Front-to-Back shelf supports(except on the bottom shelf).
Standard finish is powder coated in gray - special colors are available with added cost and delay. All primary components are manufactured from 14ga. steel. All units are 7' high and sold without decking. Adder units (T-Posts) are not recommended for heavy-duty or seismic applications. If units must conform to seismic requirements contact us for assistance.
*Photo shows a Starter Unit with Add-On Unit attached. All units come with at least 5 shelves.
Note: RiveTier® II is not interchangeable with RiveTier® I or RiveTier® III
- Model Info