Nutting Floor Locks
- Adaptable to all types of portable equipment.
- Double pedal will not allow operator to place his foot under the load.
- Made in USA.
Large steel disc features non-marking rubber pad for non-slip floor contact. Top plate is 3-3/4"W x 4-5/8"L with bolt hole 2-5/8"W x 3-5/8"L, slotted to 3 x 3". Sturdy steel construction. Electro-plate finish.
ADJU-LOCK: C00-01-001, C00-01-002
- Adjustable height feature compensates for floor irregularities
- Cast aluminum alloy housing provides light weight and resistance to corrosion and rust
- Spring loaded stem automatically retracts into body when disengaged
- Separate foot pedals for engaging and disengaging lock
- Large diameter, non-marking foot pad reduces skidding on multiple floor surfaces
FLOOR LOCK: C00-01-004, -005, -006, -007
- Pressed steel construction for strength and durability
- Zinc plated housing resists rusting and corrosion
- 3” diameter skid resistant rubber foot pad
- Non-skid pedals provide easy engagement and disengagement
MOUNTING INFORMATION: (all models)
- Mounting plate size: 3-3/4” X 4-3/4”
- Bolt hole pattern: slotted from 2-5/8” X 3-5/8” to 3” X 3”
- 3/8” mounting bolts (not included)
- Model Info