Low Profile Lite Load Lifts
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lift and transport loads from delivery trucks to docks or use to inventory storage systems.
- Operate with either a hand winch or foot pump
- The platform lifts approximately 1" per winch rotation or foot pump stroke
- Available in steel or aluminum construction
- Models with the suffix -FW roll smoothly on 6" x 2" poly-on-poly rear wheels with 2" semi-steel front wheels
- Models with the suffix -4SFL have 8" x 2" poly-on-poly rear wheels, four swivel casters, and a hand operated floor lock
- Located on the handle are two rollers to ease loading into delivery trucks
- Horizontal load center is 10"
- Low Profile units have a deck height of 1/4" with 2" high side lips
- Model Info