Loop Style Fork Extensions
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Provide the extra support needed to lift long or large objects with a fork truck.
Vestil Loop Style Fork Extensions offer:
- Welded steel construction with cast steel tips.
- Steel retaining strap (loop style) prevents fork extensions from sliding off forks during use.
- Baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- OSHA regulations require that extensions are no more than 150% of the existing fork length (e.g. 48" existing forks, the fork extension should not exceed 72").
- Maximum uniform capacity is 4,000 lbs. evenly distributed per pair.
- Models with prefix FE-4, FE-5 and FE-6 have cast steel tips
Standard Loop Style: Insert loop at the tip of the fork and slide it up at a 45-degree angle then lay it down over the existing fork.
Note: Prices below are per pair.