Heavy Duty Electronic Access Control Cabinets with Bins
FOB Midwest Warehouse
The electronic access controlled lock allows for 250 users. Access is via personal identification numbers and or HID proximity cards. The lock operates with 6 AA batteries. The lock records 1500 access attempts (i.e. who entered, date and time). The Data from the lock can be downloaded to a computer with the provided software.
Durham Heavy Duty Electronic Access Control Cabinets with Bins feature:
- Heavy duty all welded 14 gauge steel construction.
- 3-point cast steel locking handle with 3/8” diameter rods and provision for a padlock (padlock not provided).
- Hook-On Bins hook easily into place with no tools required.
- Full height recessed doors with 7 gauge leaf hinges to prevent sagging.
- Electronic lock has the ability to store audit trails.
- Traceability has helped some users reduce inventory consumption by 30%.
- 6” H legs, provide access for forklifts and have predrilled holes allowing for lagging to the floor. (Constructed of 3/16” steel).
- Durable textured gray powder coat finish.
- Model Info