Heavy Duty Electronic Access Control Cabinets
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The electronic access controlled lock allows for 250 users. Access is via personal identification numbers and/or HID proximity cards. The lock operates with 6 AA batteries. The lock records 1500 access attempts (i.e. who entered, date and time). The data from the lock can be downloaded to a computer with the provided software.
Durham Heavy Duty Electronic Access Control Cabinets feature:
- Heavy duty all welded 14 gauge steel construction.
- 3-point cast steel locking handle with 3/8” diameter rods and provision for a padlock (padlock not provided).
- Shelves bolt easily into place with the hardware that is provided.
- Full height recessed doors with 7 gauge leaf hinges to prevent sagging
- Available with solid door on right and a windowed door on the left, or with both solid.
- Electronic lock has the ability to store audit trails.
- Traceability has helped some users reduce inventory consumption by 30%.
- 6” H legs, provide access for forklifts and have predrilled holes allowing for lagging to the floor (Constructed of 3/16” steel).
- Durable textured gray powder coat finish.
- Model Info