Full-Electric Straddle Stackers
- 2200 lbs. capacity.
- Adjustable Straddle Legs and Forks.
- Compact and light design suitable for a variety of medium-duty applications.
- Powerful and maintenance-free 12V/85Ah batteries.
- Built-in fast charger.
- Robust dual mast.
- Ergonomic tiller with finger proximity buttons.
- US brand “Curtis” Controller.
- Key switch limits access to approved personnel.
- Emergency power disconnect.
The LYFTEX HLXECL22 series Walk-Behind Stacker is a great choice for medium-duty transportation and storing applications within a warehouse setting. This unit is equipped with adjustable straddle legs and forks which add more versatility and flexibility to the unit to accommodate all sorts of load from pallets, skids and other cargo. It also features a 4-wheeler design with sideways tiller for excellent maneuverability and stability. All wheels are made out of superior non-marking polyurethane and are constructed to withstand high impact and directional changes with great shock absorption capabilities allowing the operator to use it smoothly with excellent rollability and high speeds. The unit comes with a 24V DC Motor, (2) 12V/85 Amp hour batteries, built in charger, dual butterfly-style thumb controls with Curtis controller, and much more. The HLXECL22 also features a robust ergonomic handle with an Emergency Stop button, raise/lower, and "belly-bump" buttons within immediate finger proximity.
- Model Info