EZ Dump Hopper System
Manufacturer: Valley Craft
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
Increase productivity while lowering overhead expenses
The hydraulic EZ Dump Hopper System increases productivity and lowers overhead expenses by reducing employee downtime and decreasing the number of fork lifts needed to complete jobs. The mobile hoppers allow employees to move aside fully loaded hoppers to await fork lift pickup while rolling in an empty hopper to continue production uninterrupted.
Auto Lock Hoppers Feature:
- 14-gauge steel.
- Watertight continuous welds.
- Two fixed and two swivel 6" casters.
- Tapered fronts to help initiate dumping.
- Custom sizes are available within the 2,000-lb. limitation of the attachment.
- Allows employees to move aside fully loaded hoppers to await fork lift pickup while rolling in an empty hopper to continue production uninterrupted.
As EZ as 1,2,3:
1. Connect the attachment in as little as 30 seconds
2. Mobile hoppers easily and securely roll into attachment
3. Attachment and hopper design allow for 100% dumping capability
Hydraulic Dumping Fork Truck Attachment
The Hydraulic Dumping Fork Truck Attachment quickly attaches to the forks in as little as 30 seconds when a hopper is ready to be dumped. Once this is completed, the fork lift is now ready to collect, move and dump fully loaded hoppers. The design of the dumper and hopper allow for 100% dumping capability.
EZ Dump Attachment:
- Requires an auxiliary valve control and hydraulic quick couplers on the lift truck.
- Secure latching system automatically locks hoppers to the attachment.
- The fork lift operator releases the hoppers with a pull of a cord.
- Attachment can easily be removed, freeing up the fork truck to complete other jobs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum, and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.