EX Series OSHA Knockdown Stairway
Manufacturer: Ladder Industries
The OSHA Series stairway is designed to conform to the Federal OSHA & Cal-OSHA requirements for fixed industrial stairway applications. The 10” deep treads have an adjustable rise between 7-1/4” and 8” with an angle to climb between 37° and 42°. Custom tread widths are available.
All units shipped knocked-down. Check local code requirements before ordering.
Standard step treads are made of formed diamondplate. Safety grating treads are available on request.
- 10" deep treads have an adjustable rise between 7-1/4" and 8" with an angle to climb between 37° and 42°.
- Custom tread widths available.
- Units shipped knocked down.
- Standard step treads are made of formed diamond plate.
- Safety grating treads available upon request.
Check local code before ordering.
All units shipped Knocked-Down
- Model Info