EM7200 Steel Eleva-Truck Order Picking System
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Rugged design for safe, trouble-free operation
- Safety locking device for any make forklift
- Choice of platform sizes, wheels, racks and sockets
Greater strength, safer operation and adaptability to varying requirements has won preference for Hamilton's Eleva-Truck among material handling consultants and warehouse employees.
This four-wheel platform truck is specially designed for forklift “order selector” systems that can cut stock-picking cost 50% or more. One worker achieves remarkable output, as the need to remove and respot entire pallet loads is eliminated. Instead Eleva-Truck accompanies the operator up to the merchandise, which is accumulated directly onto the deck. Thus more warehouse “cube” can be utilized by permitting retrieval of merchandise from high vertical racks.
Certain important features are required on this type of truck:
- Sturdy, all-welded steel frame.
- Longitudinal fork pockets under the deck afford maximum safety and strength.
- Compatibility with forklift manufacturer’s locking device.
- Removable pipe rack(s) to fit into pipe sockets on the ends and/or sides of truck.
Eleva-Trucks can be designed to fit any application, and they may also be equipped with couplers for towing.
- 12 ga. steel deck on 2" channel frame.
- Platform sizes to suit: popular widths 42" or 48", lengths 84" or 96".
- Capacities from 1,500 to 4,000 lbs.
- Wheels are 6” or 8” diameter Moldon Rubber or Polyurethane, in two swivel and two rigid casters to suit capacity.
- 10 ga. channel fork pockets sized and spaced for correct fork lift.
- Standard with one 36" high removable pipe rack in external sockets with set screws at swivel caster end. Additional racks or sockets if specified.
- Model Info