Conductive Dividable Grid Containers and Dividers
FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Available for Quick Ship
Sold in carton quantities only.
Protect your electrical components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. Quantum’s Conductive Dividable Bin Containers provide a barrier these fields cannot penetrate and prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge.
- Won’t interfere with the conductivity of your equipment.
- Molded from a carbon-filled copolymer polypropylene material with an electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 second.
- Meets conductivity standards as tested with ASTM-D257 methods.
- Meets military specification Mil-B-81075B.
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square.
- Remains permanently conductive, even after being washed with normal cleaning agents.
Optional Conductive Dividers, Snap On Covers and Label Holders are also available. Please see Options tab for details.
NOTE: Ensure all storage units are properly grounded for your application.
Dividable Grid Features
- Can be customized into multiple configurations, allowing for subdivision down to a 1-1/8" square compartment size.
- Interlocking dividers – sold separately – fit easily into molded-in slots. Just slide them in and remove or adjust whenever you want – no tools or hardware required
- High-impact strength provided by multi-ribbed sides.
- Stacks securely with or without optional lids thanks to the raised edge rims.
- Added strength from ribbing also prevents bulging and spreading when stacked.
- Model Info