A-LIFT-R Hand Winch Lift Trucks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Hand Winch Lift Trucks are compact and are designed to lift product to and from shelves, move office equipment and install ceiling and wall appliances. They are constructed of steel and aluminum.
- The forks are 22" long x 1-3/4" thick.
- The hand crank winch that features a reversible handle and a hold down device for securing the carriage during transport.
- Forks raise 1" per complete hand crank rotation.
- The fixed forks can ben inverted to provide different height ranges.
- There are 2 non-marking wheels in the rear and 2 front swivel casters.
- These units come in the following designs: standard with fixed straddle width; straddle design with adjustable straddle width; counterbalance design with adjustable straddle width.
- Truck options: deck designed platform; 10" pneumatic rear wheels; retractable ladder.
- Model Info