Prices subject to change without notice
796LSDS Line Shaft Diverging Switch Module
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
(You save )
- 796LSDS Line Shaft Diverging Switch Module
FOB: Midwest warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's Line Shaft Diverging Switch Module is used in diverging applications where line shaft conveyor is suitable. The pivot section of rollers, pneumatically actuated, skews to divert packages onto spur quickly and efficiently.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft. NOTE: Spools in spur and spools in pivot roller section are keyed to provide positive drive (designed not to slip on drive shaft).
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends or one end only. Specify where couplings required.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Short side of spur is always 12" overall length.
- Roller Chain: Spur driven via crossover with No. 40 chain.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Pneumatically Actuated: Diverging section of rollers is pneumatically actuated utilizing 60PSI maximum.
- Motor Drive: Unit is designed to be driven by 796LS.
- Direction of Flow: Specify right hand or left hand. Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Minimum Package Size: Consult Material Flow for minimum package size (minimum size may vary based on conveyor width).
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.