Steel Yard Ramps
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
Portable Steel Yard Ramps also known as Mobile Loading Dock Ramps make unloading trucks and railcars easy. Quickly unload freight where no dock access exists. Portable Yard Ramps facilitate unloading safely and efficiently. Dock access is no longer a problem when a portable yard ramp is available.
The yard ramp is simply moved into position at trailers, railcars or docks. The operator utilizes a self-contained, double-acting hydraulic pump to adjust the unit to the proper position. In minutes you are ready to load or unload freight. Solid 18" rubber tires provide easy positioning and towing. Open serrated steel grating provides excellent traction while preventing build-up of snow, water and other debris. Beveled approach provides a smooth transition.
For truck or railcar to ground applications choose a 36' yard ramp including a level off. Choose a 30' straight yard ramp design for quick loading from dock to ground.
High strength steel yard ramps make even the toughest unloading jobs easy!
Bluff Steel Yard Ramps
- Beveled approach lip provides a bump-free transition
- Select a 30' L model for quick loading from dock to ground
- 70" W models have 63" usable width (77" usable width on 84" wide)
- Self-contained, double action hydraulic pump wheel assembly positions portable yard ramps at trailers, dock edges or rail cars in minutes
- Open serrated grating provides excellent traction while preventing buildup of snow, water or debris
- Tubular box undercarriage assembly with wide 5" x 18" mold-on rubber tires provides easy repositioning or towing
- For truck-to-ground and/or dock-to-ground choose a 36' L Yard Ramp with a 6' level off for a safe, smooth transition
Steel Yard Ramps Include:
- Two hydraulic cylinders
The hydraulic system allows for smooth and quick raising of the front lip of the yard ramp to the proper dock or trailer height. Simply open the release valve to safely lower the unit into position. The pump is mounted internally to protect it from accidental damage
- Tubular steel box undercarriage assembly
- 18" solid rubber pneumatic profile tires
Heavy-duty wheels and solid rubber, pneumatic profile tires make positioning yard ramps easy. For stationary dock installations, standard Yard ramps are available in 30' and 36' lengths without wheel assemblies.
The optional ramp clamp assists operator in moving yard ramps over short distances. Forklift tine inserts into the swiveling lift loop and is secured by a locking device.
- Serrated for traction
Serrated grating provides excellent traction and the open design prevents buildup of water, snow, oil, grease and miscellaneous debris. The lower end approach plate provides maximum support and smooth transition onto the ramp grating surface.
- Heavy-duty formed steel side girders provide main load-bearing capability
- Steel side girders welded to steel Z members form a superior frame
Multiple Z cross members are welded to the side girders, then self-cleaning steel grating is welded to the Z members to form a one-piece unitized yard ramp.
Standard safety chains hold yard ramps securely to the trailer or dock.
The optional towbar features a fast-locking, easy hook-up to yard ramps and makes towing over long distances practical. A quick disconnect feature improves handling efficiency.
FOB Midwest Warehouse.
- Model Info