Series F and M Fixed Ladders with Safety Cages
FOB: Michigan, Georgia, Texas and California
Cotterman fixed steel ladders are designed for use where safe, solid vertical climbing access is required.
Cotterman Series F and M Fixed Ladders with Safety Cages offer:
- Available in 10' through 29' sizes.
- Ideal for hatchway or side-step landing access.
- Cages have flared bottom opening for easy entry.
- Left or right side step access cage designs are available at no charge.
- Cage begins 7' from bottom of ladder.
- Side members are 1/4" x 2" x 2" steel angle.
- Climbing rungs are 3/4" corrugated steel round rungs spaced on 12" centers.
- Stand-off brackets are 7".
- F Series ladders are heavy duty welded assemblies. Series M are heavy duty sub-assemblies, no section is greater than 7' in length.
- Standard finish is gray powder coat, yellow also available.
- Cotterman fixed ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
Note: All 15 through 28 rung Series F models with cages ship in 2 sections. All 29 and 30 rung models ship in 3 sections.
- Model Info