Series 1500 Partially Assembled Ladders 30 Inch Tread Width
FOB: Michigan, Georgia, Texas, and California
Cotterman Series 1500 is the "assembly required" version of their 1000 series. Packaged for shipping at a lower freight class, the ladders require approximately 15-30 minutes to assemble, depending upon size. This series has the most selection of all Cotterman products, ranging from three to sixteen steps.
Series 1500 Partially Assembled Ladders 30 Inch Tread Width offer:
- 450 lb. load rating.
- 59° climb angle.
- All tube members are 1" steel tube construction.
- Steps are 7" deep.
- Standard tread is expanded metal; other tread choices available, contact Material Flow.
- Top steps are 10", 20" or 30" deep.
- Spring-loaded 2" casters are used on 3 and 4 step ladders. The Cotterman SafeLock is used on 5 step ladders and above.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish.
- Series 1500 ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL-OSHA models also available.
Note: 12 step ladders and up require a pallet for shipping at additional cost.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info