On-Site Gravity-Fed Eyewash
Supplier: Bradley Corporation
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
*Tamper proof, clear see-through tank makes visual inspections fast and easy.
Lightweight, versatile and made of impact-resistant plastic, Bradley’s patented On-Site® gravity-fed eyewash uses just 7 gallons of water to provide an ANSI-compliant full 15 minute flush. ANSI recommends eyewash stations be within 10 seconds or 55 feet from a potential hazard. On-Site’s small footprint allows for placement close by.
- High visibility yellow color for easy identification of eyewash location.
- Lightweight unit weighs only 60 lbs. when full for easy transportation.
- Valve mechanism opens in one second or less; it stays open until manually closed.
- Supply with flushing fluid (potable water, preserved water, preserved buffered saline solution or other medically acceptable solution)
- Mounts to wall, counter top or waste cart.
- Eyewash activates when tray is pulled down, shuts off when raised to avoid costly accidental discharges.
- Includes safety sign and inspection tag.
- UL Classified to meet ANSI Z358.1
- SEI and cUPC certified
- Optional waste cart that stores up to 56 gallons of waste solution
- Exclusive patented vandal-resistant design
*Surcharges may apply.
- Model Info