Faucet Mount Eyewash
Supplier: Bradley Corporation
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
*Installs easily and quickly on standard and gooseneck type faucet.
A variety of laboratory fixtures are available to accommodate traditional and non-traditional installations. Elementary schools, hospitals, universities and research facilities equip their premises with these versatile, yet unique fixtures. Laboratory fixtures may be faucet, deck, wall, or counter-mounted.
Bradley offers a diverse variety of fixtures to provide eyewash solutions where space is restricted and safety is of the utmost importance.
- Twin sprayheads with flow control and pop-off dust caps
- Easily activated by an actuator pin on adapter
- Faucet functions normally when pin is in closed position
- UL Classified to meet ANSI Z358.1-2009
- Exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag Included
- Chrome plated brass pipe and fittings for a bright, mirror finish
- Designed for laboratory applications
- One-step activation
- Several adapters included
*Surcharges may apply.
- Model Info