Conveyor and Assembly Trays
Manufacturer: MFG Tray
MFG Tray conveyor and assembly trays feature a low-profile design and radial edges to readily accommodate conveyor transport and assembly operations in a wide variety of applications. Four distinct corner profiles are available to integrate with rack systems and conveyors, or for nesting or stacking capabilities. Their dimensional stability and light weight ensure easy transporting and handling.
These trays offer unique solutions to material handling situations with a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Widely used on conveyors and in rack systems, they can withstand the heat as well as the cold of many applications.
- Composite construction enables these trays to be constantly used in temperatures ranging from -60° to 250° F (-51° to 121° C) and intermittently in temperatures up to 300° F
- They are resistant to cutting oils, greases, radiation, mild acids and alkaline solutions within a pH rating of 3.0 – 10.0
- Will not melt when in contact with most hot objects
- Excellent dimensional stability and load carrying capacity
- Available colors: Gray, Green and White
- Model Info