Conductive 4" Shelf Bins and Dividers
FOB: East Coast warehouse
Sold in carton quantities only
Protect your electrical components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. Quantum’s Conductive 4" Shelf Bins provide a barrier these fields cannot penetrate and prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge.
- Won’t interfere with the conductivity of your equipment.
- Molded from a carbon-filled copolymer polypropylene material with an electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 second.
- Meets conductivity standards as tested with ASTM-D257 methods.
- Meets military specification Mil-B-81075B.
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square.
- Remains permanently conductive, even after being washed with normal cleaning agents.
Optional Conductive 4" Shelf Bin Dividers also available. Please see Options tab for details.
NOTE: Ensure all storage units are properly grounded for your application.
4" Shelf Model Features
- Complete and easy access – bins feature a wide hopper front and tilt out when on shelving thanks to the built-in rear hanglock design.
- Added strength from reinforced edges.
- Molded-in label holder slot.
- Model Info