50 Degree Walk Down Ladder with Abrasive Mat Tread
FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Lead Time 5 - 10 days
Stock Color - Gray Powder Coat Finish
Ballymore 50 Degree Walk Down Ladder with Abrasive Mat Tread are 50 degree stairways able to withstand a capacity load up to 450 lbs.
- 50 degree stairway slope
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards
- CAL OSHA available
- 450 lbs. capacity
- Set up ladders are available upon request
- Perforated tread standard or specify alternate tread
- Abrasive Mat Style Tread
How to Select the Proper Ladder
- Consider the best material, tread and tread design for your needs.
- Review specialty ladders for unique requirements.
- Select platform height based on operations to be performed or weight and bulk of object to be carried. Maximum convenient working height is generally 5 - 6 feet above the top step or platform.
- Minimum ceiling height should be 6 - 7 feet above the top step or platform.
- In larger ladders, choose a wide ladder over a narrow one if space permits For very bulky loads, consider a stairway slope ladder and / or deeper top steps.
- Take into account whether people must pass the ladder in aisles and where it must rest when not in use.
- Consider limitations on ladder dimensions imposed by doorways, overhead obstructions, corners to be turned, etc.
- Trays and shelves are available to hold merchandise while on ladder.
- For unusual conditions or applications, please call for recommendations.
- Model Info