Valley Craft Weld Caddy
Manufacturer: Valley Craft
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 5-7 days
Valley Craft’s Weld Caddy is a standard A-Frame equipped with shelving specifically designed to function as a portable handling system for sorting, storing and distributing parts in welding departments.
The Weld Caddy's cantilevered shelves separate and cradle your parts, while the mobile frame acts as a point-of-use organizer for every part in a weldment. The A-frame itself is built to withstand the rigors of industrial environments, while the adjustable shelves have open sides to handle parts that extend past the length of the shelf.
• Available with optional floor lock.
• Rolls on two swivel and two rigid 6” casters.
• Measures 38”W x 30”D x 63”H with casters.
• Measures 40”W with shelves.
• Holds up to six shelves per side.
• 2,500-lbs capacity.
• Measure 36-1/4”W x 16”D x 5-1/2”H.
• Hang on 7-gauge formed channel uprights.
• Adjust up or down in 1” increments.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum, and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
- Model Info