T304 Stainless Steel Ladders - Spring Loaded Caster Models
FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Lead Time 5 - 10 days
Standard Color Powder Coated Gray Finish
All stainless ladders are manufactured with industrial grade welds and are not recommended for clean rooms
Ballymore T304 Stainless Steel Ladders – Spring Loaded Caster Models feature Type T304 Stainless Steel construction for heavy duty use in any application.
Ideal for wash down and corrosive environments.
- Type T304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Bead blasted for uniform finish.
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards.
- 450-lbs. capacity.
- CAL OSHA available
- 1-3 step ladders have a 10" deep top step.
- 4-12 step ladders have a 14" deep top step.
- Casters and springs are not stainless steel..
- Stainless steel ladders are subject to a 50% restocking charge.
How to Select the Proper Ladder:1. Consider the best material, tread and tread design for your needs.
2. Review specialty ladders for unique requirements.
3. Select platform height based on operations to be performed or weight and bulk of object to be carried. Maximum convenient working height is generally 5 - 6 feet above the top step or platform.
4. Minimum ceiling height should be 6 - 7 feet above the top step or platform.
5. In larger ladders, choose a wide ladder over a narrow one if space permits For very bulky loads, consider a stairway slope ladder and / or deeper top steps.
6. Take into account whether people must pass the ladder in aisles and where it must rest when not in use.
7. Consider limitations on ladder dimensions imposed by doorways, overhead obstructions, corners to be turned, etc.
8. Trays and shelves are available to hold merchandise while on ladder.
9. For unusual conditions or applications, please call for recommendations. If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info