Steel Edge-of-Dock Levelers
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
Dock Levelers correct height differences between loading docks, loading platforms and truck or trailer beds. Bluff's edge of dock leveler is designed to have a working range of 5" above and 5" below dock level. Because of gradability problems, dock levelers are for forklift truck use and not recommended for use with pallet jacks or stackers.
Bluff Edge-of-Dock Levelers are the perfect choice when the original building did not include pit mounted levelers. Attaches easily to the steel nosing of an existing dock, saving valuable dock loading space; no concrete work or pit necessary. Engineered to eliminate back strains and storage problems of typical dock levelers. Steel
- Molded bumpers
- Fast and easy to operate
- 20,000 lbs. and 30,000 lbs. capacities
- Mechanical spring operation that takes the heavy work out of the lifting
- For fork truck traffic that is from 5" below dock level to 5" above dock level
- Patented design assures that the Bluff leveler is positioned exactly for correct use every time
- Automatically returns to stored position when truck leaves
- Self-Storing handle
Fast and easy to operate, Bluff's edge of dock leveler is positioned by lifting a self-storing handle and pulling the handle to the dock floor. The latch assembly activates the lip forward to the floor of the trailer as the handle is lifted. When released, the handle automatically returns to a stored position. The optimum dock height for conventional trailers is 51", while the proper dock height for refrigerated equipment is 55". Refrigerated lip is optional. Widths of 72" and 78" are available.
Priced Per Application
20+ Please Call for Discount
FOB Midwest Warehouse.
- Model Info