Series STA Stainless Steel Casters - 8 inch Diameter
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel Construction — Cold-formed mounting plate, horn base and 1/8" x 2" welded-on legs all Type 304 stainless steel.
- Kingpin — Permanent rivet-type, 5/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Type 440 stainless steel balls rotating in two smoothly coined raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter stainless steel bolt and lock nut.
- Wheel Bearings — Solid 3/4" I.D. x 1-3/16" O.D. Delrin bearings rotating on a stainless steel spanner bushing 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. x 2-7/8" long, except as noted.
- Lubrication — Pre-lubricated at factory with a high quality multi-purpose grease.
- Top plate: 3-3/4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheeled Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevented.
Delrin Bearings - chemical and corrosion resistant plastic-type bearing.