Series 6500 Welded Steel Roll-N-Fold Ladders
FOB: Michigan, Georgia, Texas, and California
The Cotterman Series 6500 Welded Steel Roll-N-Fold Ladder is a portable steel rolling ladder that can be folded for transporting or storage. The rear of the ladder has large 10" rubber wheels for easy portability, even on rough surfaces. Rubber pads on the front legs hold the ladder secure during use. 5 to 9 step ladders are moved by tilting and rolling it like a wheelbarrow. The B4 SafeLock is standard on 10-16 step models, but also available as an additional option on 5-9 step models.
Cotterman Series 6500 Welded Steel Roll-N-Fold Ladders offer:
- 450 lb. load rating.
- 59° climb angle.
- Rigid 1" O.D. tubular frame is designed to be folded (folding requires removal of 2-4 bolts).
- Treads are 7" deep and 16" wide. The standard top step is 10" deep and 16" wide, deep tops are 20" deep by 16" wide.
- Large 10" diameter solid rubber wheels.
- Ships partially assembled.
- Series 6500 ladders meet applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Cal-OSHA models also available.
- Model Info