Roosevelt Workbenches with 1.75 Thick Top Urethane Protective Coating Solid Maple Hardwood Top
Roosevelt Workbenches with 1.75 Thick Top Urethane Protective Coating Solid Maple Hardwood Top with Exclusive Hard Catalytic Surface. BenchPro’s premium tops are the most beautiful and long lasting in the industry!
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty.
- Assembly Takes 10 Minutes.
- Factory Onsite Assembly Available.
- 1-3/4" Thick Solid Maple Top.
- Save Over 60% on Shipping With This Model.
- Steel Reinforced Top.
- Holds 1200 pounds.
- Adjustable Legs, 30" to 34.75".
- Available 24”, 30”, 36” Deep and Custom Sizes.
Top Construction Features:
- We use only grade A tops. These have the least surface variations, and exclude knots and other natural deformations.
- BenchPro™ hand sands each top, then rounds all edges to eliminate sharp edges.
- BenchPro™ finishes the clear lacquered tops with an exclusive super hard catalytic lacquer surface that is very difficult to scratch, is water resistant, and is designed for and commonly used in high traffic floor areas.
- This special lacquer will not darken or discolor with age.
NOTE: This bench design is similar in appearance to other economy brands, although our design takes about one tenth the time to assemble, we use heavier laminates, seal the bottom, powder paint our frames, our warranty is much longer, and our weight capacity is higher.
- Model Info