RiveTier II Z-Beam Shelving
Supplier: Western Pacific
F.O.B. San Dimas, CA - Plano, TX - Paris, KY
The Economical High-Performance Storage System!
RiveTier II Z-Beam Shelving offers the following advantages vs standard Long Span Shelving:
- Rigid Z-Beam increases weight capacity
- Reduced beam profile increases vertical clearance by 1-1/16" per shelf
- Top of shelf beams is flush with the top of particle board
- Assembles faster than metal shelving - saving 30-40% on installation costs
- No sway, cross braces, clips, corner gussets, nuts, bolts or cutting required
- Unobstructed shelf access from all four sides
- Shelves adjustable at 1-1/2" increments
Standard finish is powder coated in gray - special colors are available with added cost and delay. All primary components are manufactured from 14ga. steel. All units are 7' high, come with 4 shelves and sold without decking. If units must conform to seismic requirements contact us for assistance.
"-H" Models use a ZDS Front-to-Back center shelf support for added capacity.
69" and 72" Models use Channel Z-Beams (ZL) for added strength.
Note: RiveTier® II is not interchangeable with RiveTier® I or RiveTier® III
Note: Undercut decking 1/4" on nominal length and width
- Model Info