Portable Steel Hoppers
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Must be attached to fork truck when dumping
Vestil Portable Steel Hoppers, series P-HOP make handling waste and bulk material safer and more convenient.
- Fork truck entry openings are designed to move hopper over rough terrain.
- Usable fork pockets are 7" W x 2" H on 21-5/8" centers (11-5/8" fork pocket centers for 1/2 cubic yard capacity model only).
- Foot operated caster lock is included.
- Units tilt with assistance from operator while seated on fork truck.
- Handle for transporting.
- Welded construction makes them durable.
- Blue baked-in powder-coated toughness with galvanized base.
- 8" x 2" glass filled nylon casters, two rigid, one swivel and one swivel with lock standard.
- Model Info