Nest & Stack Containers
Manufacturer: MFG Tray
Highly functional material handling products that bring exceptional performance and value to operations where strength, ease of use, dimensional stability and solid stacking capabilities are important criteria. MFG Tray Toteline nest and stack containers stack when full and, with a simple 180º turn, nest when empty. They are frequently used to handle hot castings or rubber parts coming directly from molds, as well as parts that are subjected to cryogenic treatments after molding.
MFG Tray nest and stack containers feature a smooth outside surface and radial edges for safe, easy handling, and are available with an optional wire-reinforced rim for added strength. Lids are available with each 780 Series model to protect contents from damage or contamination, and containers may be stacked when lids are applied. Optional dollies are also offered to simplify transport throughout the work facility.
- Reinforced composite material for rough and unique applications
- Perfect for assembly line use, conveyors, carrying or storing material or fabricated parts
- Design saves valuable space, stack when full, rotate 180° and nest when empty
- Molded-in handle areas provide safe ergonomic handles
- Easily cleaned in hot water or steam with standard detergents
- Standard lids available
- Standard colors are Blue, Gray, Green, White, Red, Yellow and Black
- Additional sizes and colors available
- Model Info