MRO Telescoping Hydraulic Maintenance Lifts
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Lead Time 5 - 10 day
Standard Color: Deep Gray Enamel Finish
Overhead maintenance, repair and operating problems are solved with Ballymore's 2-worker MRO Telescoping Hydraulic Maintenance Lifts. These lifts help maintenance workers get jobs done quickly and safely with easy mobility and high speed elevation. Choose from 4 manually propelled Ballymore models with working heights up to 34'.
- Rated capacity 500 lbs. / two person manually propelled.
- Select from maximum platform heights of 15', 19', 24' or 28'.
- Roomy 28" x 36" platform accommodates 2 workers.
- Totally enclosed platform with 42" guard rails, midrails and gate, 4" toeboards and non-slip deck.
- Built-in ladder with flat, skid resistant treads and grab rails provides access to platform in fully lowered position.
- Rails fold for doorway passage and compact storage.
- Non-marking 8" casters for easy rolling and maneuverability.
- Self-storing outriggers extend from base to provide maximum stability.
- Leveling jacks secure unit to floor and compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Standard deep gray enamel finish.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
Hydraulic System Includes:
- Large diameter cylinder with chrome-plated ram and fluid restrictor.
- Low pressure system includes by-pass pressure valve to prevent overload.
- Check valve maintains platform elevation.
- Solenoid valve provides remote lowering.
- Base mounted lowering valve for safe descent in the event of a power failure.
Three available power options:
- 120V AC: Convenient plug in operation.
- 12V DC: Independent deep cycle system complete with battery and charger for untethered mobility.
- Air Hydraulic Power: Requires 140 CFM with 90 PSI.
CAUTION: Unless special provisions are made, platforms and lifts must not be used for energized bare wire electrical work, or operated on inclined surfaces. When this equipment is used, ground personnel should be excluded from the immediate work area. Compliance with unspecified codes should not be assumed. Electrical Note: Our standard electrical components are NEMA 1 or equivalent and are intended for indoor use in normal atmospheric conditions.