Hydraulic Powered Elevating Platforms
FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Lead Time 5 - 10 days
Standard Color Powder Coated Gray Finish
These 1,000-lbs. capacity high performance Hydraulic Powered Elevating Platforms from Ballymore are equipped with low maintenance hydraulic systems and are available with AC, DC or Air motor drives. Custom lifts are available with special deck sizes and configurations, cantilevers and power options. All models have back-up safety features for workers security.
- Rated capacity 1,000-lbs./four persons.
- Boxed scissor members and oversize cross axles reduce platform sway.
- Large 3' foot x 8' foot platform with serrated grating deck to assure secure footing.
- Totally enclosed platform with 42" guardrails, midrails, 4" toeboards and swing-in gate.
- Sturdy rectangular base frame with non-marking 8" swivel casters for easy rolling and maneuverability. Casters have combined wheel and swivel locks.
- Self storing outriggers extend from base to provide maximum stability (optional on lower height models).
- Leveling jacks secure unit to floor and compensate for uneven surfaces. (standard on models with raised deck heights above 15' feet, optional on lower height models).
- Bubble levels indicate proper leveling, essential for safe operation.
- Safety orange finish for high visibility.
- Meet/exceeds ANSI A92.3-1990 code requirments.
- Platform controls: for operator safety both hands are required to change elevation.
- Emergency Stops: Located on platform for operator use, emergency stop also located on base for use by ground personnel, lockable to preven unauthorized use.
- 120 volt AC with thermal overload protection, includes dual contactors for additional safety.
- Low voltage platform controlled circuit for additional worker protection.
- Large diameter cylinders with chrom-plated rams and fluid restrictors.
- Low pressure system includes by-pass pressure valve to prevent overload.
- Check valve maintains platform elevation.
- Solenoid valve provides remote lowering.
- Base mounted lowering valve for safe descent in power failure.
- 12 Volt DC deep cycle system available with battery and charger.
- Air Hydraulic Drive - recommended for hazardous environments.
- In-plant tow packages.
- Cantilevered platform extensions.
- Road wheel options.
- Special voltage electrical systems.
- Special enclosures.
- Track-drive self propulsion.
- 120 volt outlet on platform.
Caution: Unless special provisions are made, platforms and lifts must not be used for energized bare-wire electrical work or operated on inclined surfaces. When this equipment is used, ground personnel should be exluded from the immediate work area. If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info