Four-Wheel Dual Tapered Tilt Trucks
Supplier: Valley Craft
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Four-Wheel Dual Tapered Tilt Trucks are constructed of 14-ga. steel with
leak-proof solid welds on the seams for long-lasting, dependable service.
- Running gear consists of two fixed casters reinforced by steel tubing, and two swivel steering casters.
- Tapered ends allow tilt truck to adapt to virtually any material handling situation, and provide for safe and easy loading
- Hemmed lip around the top edge of the truck provides reinforcement with bulky loads.
- Steel handles aid in maneuvering trucks.
- Rolls on 8" molded-on solid casters.
- 2 fixed casters, 2 rear swivel steering casters.
- 2,000-lb. capacity.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including steel, aluminum, and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
- Model Info