FM4350 Steel Fifth-Wheel-Steer Trailers
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Fifth-wheel-steer trailers feature steering that resembles children’s little red wagons. These industrial workhorses move heavy loads around plants and distribution centers. Equipped with proper couplers, fifth wheel steer trailers can be connected into "trains" to move even larger loads of merchandise. Front and rear axles are precisely located for optimal steering and load accommodation. Design trailers specifically sized for loads and plant conditions such as aisle widths, height requirements, and doorway widths.
Hamilton FM4350 Steel Fifth-Wheel-Steer Trailers offer:
- Smooth 3/16" steel deck welded to reinforced steel channel frame (safety plate optional extra).
- Deck height 20-1/4" with 12" dia. wheels, 24" with Pneumatic-tired wheels.
- Designed for power towing. Drop forged loop handle standard, rear pintle hitch extra-cost option.
- 14" square fifth wheel features low friction wear pad and 1-1/4" precision thrust bearing.
- Capacity 6,000 lbs. with single Moldon Rubber wheels, 9,000 lbs. with dual Pneumatics, and 10,000 lbs. with single Duralast, dual Moldon Rubber wheels, or Solid Pneumatic tires.
- 1-1/4" precision tapered roller bearings with lube fittings rotate on 1-1/4" diameter axles.
- Woodwork sanded and varnished; steelwork enameled Hammertone Blue.