ESD-Safe Divider Boxes
Manufacturer: Lewis Bins
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time 3 days
ESD-Safe Black Conductive Containers
Sold in Carton Quantities Only!
$175.00 Minimum Order Required
ESD-Safe Conductive Material - XL Material: is a thermoplastic polypropylene material based upon carbon black that has a surface resistance of less than 1.0 x 10^4 ohms or surface resistivity of <10 x 10^5 ohms/square. XL material has a static decay rate from 5,000 volts to 0 of less than two seconds. This material has a useful temperature range of 40° F to 225° F, with intermittent use recommended at the higher end of the temperature range. The electrical properties of this material are permanent and unaffected by washing.
Superior to conductive containers that possess a high risk of damage from uncontrolled discharges, these ESD containers provide the highest degree of protection available. ESD containers are resistant to weak acids and alkalis. Sturdy one-piece construction is water, rust and corrosion proof.
- Strong stacking ridge and innovative ribbed walls ensure high performance.
- Load capacity of 40 lbs. per container.
- Compatible with many kinds of racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
- Anti-static cardholders are available for ESD-Safe identification.
- Two optional ESD-Safe Divider Box Covers are available for added product protection. A Faraday Cage is created when used with ESD-Safe Divider Boxes.
- Choose from the Insert Cover or Heavy-Duty Solid Cover.
- Model Info