FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Stock Color: Black
Sold in carton quantities only!
$350.00 Minimum Order Required
AkroBins molded from ESD material that dissipates electrostatic charges. AkroBins stack on shelves and hang on Akro-Mils racks, louvered panels, and rail hanging systems. ESD material is made to protect sensitive electronic components from electrostatic charges. Our ESD material has a very low carbon content and will not leave black residue on parts.
Superior to conductive containers that possess a high risk of damage from uncontrolled discharges, our ESD containers provide the highest degree of protection available. ESD containers are resistant to weak acids and alkalis. Sturdy one-piece construction is water, rust and corrosion proof.
- AkroBins made with electrostatic dissipative materials.
- Protection - Dissipate electrostatic charges, which can severely damage sensitive electronic components.
- Sturdy one-piece construction is water, rust and corrosion proof.
- OHM Rating - Static Dissipative Range 106 to 109 ohms/sq.
- Low Carbon - 1% - 2% carbon content.
The advantages of ESD material:
- Consistent dissipative ESD protection.
- 104 to 1011 ohms/sq.
- Latest technology.
- Best ESD protection available.
- Permanent ESD protection will not wash off or wear out.
- Tough and durable impact-resistant plastic.
- Low sloughing, clean room compatible.
- 1% to 2% carbon black.
- Priced competitively with older technology-based conductive products.