DuraTough All-Welded Galvanite Series Cabinets - Heavy Duty
DuraTough™ Galvanite Series cabinets are fabricated from galvannealed sheet steel which has a zinc-iron alloy coating that is applied at the mill providing protection against high-humidity and moist environments. This coating also prevents corrosion from spreading when the pain and/or coating is scratched away.
Heavy-Duty cabinets are fabricated from 16 gauge sheet steel and are fully-welded creating a rigid, durable unit.
Capacity per Shelf: 1,050 lbs.
- All-welded construction
- Double door design
- Solid doors are reinforced with an 18 gauge full-height door stiffener providing a rigid torque-free door.
- 3-point turn handle locking using 3/8" diameter locking rods operated by a 3/16" gauge steel handle (handle painted to match cabinet)
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge 7-knuckle 3 1/2" butt hinges welded to door and securely riveted to frame
- Solid sides are formed to be integral with vertical door frame
- Top is formed to be integral with horizontal bottom door frame and includes double return bends at all four sides maximizing unit rigidity
- Back is welded to cabinet top, bottom, and sides
- Shelves are formed to provide maximum capacity and are adjustable on 3" centers
- Shelves bolt to support channels which are welded to sides
- 78" high storage cabinets include 4-adjustable shelves
- 60" high storage cabinets include 3-adjustable shelves
- 42" high storage cabinets include 2-adjustable shelves
- 78" high combination cabinets include one full width upper shelf, a center partition, 3 partial-width shelves and one partial-width coat rod
- Optional leg kits are available and can be bolted on to all DuraTough cabinets
- Color: 738 Charcoal