DuraTough All-Welded Classic Series Cabinets - Safety View
FOB: Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas or California warehouse
Lead time: 2 weeks for Quick Ship items (indicated by red model numbers below). Otherwise, 8 weeks for production orders.
DuraTough™ Classic Series cabinets are fabricated from prime grade cold rolled sheet steel.
Safety-View® Series cabinets incorporate polycarbonate panels in both doors of our extra heavy-duty Classic Series cabinets allowing contents to be visible without compromising security.
Extra Heavy-Duty cabinets are fabricated from 14 gauge steel which is 25% thicker than 16 gauge providing MAXIMUM durability.
Capacity per Shelf: 1,450 lbs.
Standard features for all DuraTough cabinets:
- All-welded construction
- Double door design
- Solid doors are reinforced with an 18 gauge full-height door stiffener providing a rigid torque-free door.
- 3-point turn handle locking using 3/8" diameter locking rods operated by a 3/16" gauge steel handle (handle painted to match cabinet)
- heavy-duty 13 gauge 7-knuckle 3 1/2" butt hinges welded to door and securely riveted to frame
- solid sides are formed to be integral with vertical door frame
- top is formed to be integral with horizontal bottom door frame and includes double return bends at all four sides maximizing unit rigidity
- back is welded to cabinet top, bottom, and sides
- shelves are formed to provide maximum capacity and are adjustable on 3" centers
- shelves bolt to support channels which are welded to sides
- 78" high storage cabinets include 4-adjustable shelves
- 60" high storage cabinets include 3-adjustable shelves
- 42" high storage cabinets include 2-adjustable shelves
- 78" high combination cabinets include one full width upper shelf, a center partition, 3 partial-width shelves and one partial-width coat rod
- optional leg kits are available and can be bolted on to all DuraTough cabinets
- color: 738 Charcoal
- Model Info