Caster Steer Trailers
Manufacturer: Little Giant
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Made in the U.S.A.
This versatile unit can be used as an independent platform truck for manual order picking and then quickly connected into a train of trailers. The caster steer design means wheels stay under the load at all times, providing better stability with unevenly distributed loads. The two swivel casters rotate 360°, providing excellent maneuverability even in tight areas.
- Reinforced 12 gauge steel deck is 11-1/2" high
- Ring Drawbar with 2-1/2" I.D. stays in an upright position for use as a platform truck
- Pin and clevis coupler at rear
- Removable pipe-rack/push-bar handle extends 29" above a 12 gauge steel deck
- Heavy service 8" x 2" mold-on rubber wheels with cast iron centers and roller bearings(2 swivel casters & 2 rigid)
- 2,000 lbs. capacity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Model Info