CBT Plain Manual Trolleys
Coffing CBT Plain Manual Trolleys are an economical choice for most applications. The trolley features steel wrap around side plates, dual tread wheels and lifetime lubricated shielded ball bearings. All the CBTs features combine to ensure you a trolley that is smooth rolling, versatile and reliable.
- Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Ton (Metric Rated). In plain and geared models
- Excellent low cost choice for manual and powered hoists
- Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service
- Geared models have standard 6-foot hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available
- Universal hanging clevis accepts most hook mounted hoists
- Trolley easily adjusts to fit any beam flange within range of adjustment, up to an 8.7" flange width
- Wrap-around side plates - Lugs provide additional security to increase operator safety and act as bumpers to protect wheels
- Dual wheel tread wheels will fit either tapered or flat beam flange within range of adjustment
- Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
- Lifetime warranty