CA1310 Caster-Steer Trailers
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Ruggedly built for use in trains of up to six trailers, each features automatic couplers and a choice of wheels designed for floor protection, noise protection, and years of dependable use. In this capacity range, trailers are adaptable for either towing in trains or individual manual maneuvering. A handle at one end enables a worker to move the trailer as needed, while the couplers provide easy connection to other trailers and a tugger for towing. A rugged 12 ga. steel deck accommodates virtually any kind of load. Running gear is precisely located for optimal steering and load accommodation. Hamilton’s 4,000 lbs. capacity trailers are a great fit for bottling plants, fabrication shops, and for moving heavy bulk material.
Hamilton CA1310 Caster-Steer Trailers offer:
- All steel: 12 ga. deck welded to 3" channel frame and center longitudinal.
- Standard deck sizes: widths 30", 36", 42", or 48"; lengths 60", 72", 84", or 96". Special sizes available to suit.
- Standard running gears:
- 2,000 lbs. capacity: Moldon Rubber wheels 12" x 3" on 1" dia. axle, swivel caster wheels 8" x 2", platform height 14".
- 3,000 lbs. capacity: Moldon Rubber wheels 12" x 3" on a 1-1/4" dia. axle, swivel caster wheels 8" x 3", platform height 15-3/4."
- 4,000 lbs. capacity: Moldon Rubber wheels 12" x 3-1/2" on a 1-1/4" dia. axle, swivel caster wheels 10" x 3", platform height 15-3/4".
- Swivel casters drop-forged steel (80,000 psi tensile strength) with integrally forged kingpin, precision tapered thrust bearing and hardened ball raceways, unless otherwise specified.
- Casters bolted to structural steel cross bolsters.
- All corners mitered.
- Standard with one pipe rack 26" high above deck, and channel-reinforced external pipe sockets at swivel caster end. Additional rack(s), side sockets on request.
- Precision Ball or Tapered bearings in all wheels.
- Hardwood decks sanded and varnished; steelwork enameled Hammertone Blue (or Safety Orange if specified).