All Direction Ladders with Abrasive Mat Tread
FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Lead Time 5 - 10 days
Stock Color: Gray Powder Coat Finish
Ships Knocked Down
Ballymore All Direction Ladders with Abrasive Mat Tread move laterally to fit in tight corners and close to shelves.
- Turns in its own radius.
- 14" deep top step.
- 450-lbs. capacity.
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards.
- CAL OSHA available.
- Abrasive mat tread model.
- Rolls on 4 swivel casters allowing ladders to move in ALL DIRECTIONS. Rigid casters on rear provide easy transition between floor types.
How to Select the Proper Ladder:
- Consider the best material, tread and tread design for your needs.
- Review specialty ladders for unique requirements.
- Select platform height based on operations to be performed or weight and bulk of object to be carried. Maximum convenient working height is generally 5 - 6 feet above the top step or platform.
- Minimum ceiling height should be 6 - 7 feet above the top step or platform.
- In larger ladders, choose a wide ladder over a narrow one if space permits For very bulky loads, consider a stairway slope ladder and / or deeper top steps.
- Take into account whether people must pass the ladder in aisles and where it must rest when not in use.
- Consider limitations on ladder dimensions imposed by doorways, overhead obstructions, corners to be turned, etc.
- Trays and shelves are available to hold merchandise while on ladder.
- For unusual conditions or applications, please call for recommendations.
- Model Info