A-Frame Truck with Pegboard and Louvered Panel
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Overall capacity 2000 lbs.
- 1-1/2" angle iron frame
- Overall height is 57"
- 12 gauge steel deck with reinforced channels underneath
- 1-1/2" lip on deck prevents parts from falling off during transport
- Deck is 9-1/8" above the floor
- Heavy duty handle makes transport easy
- 16 gauge louvered panels are welded to one side. Pegboard on the other
- Louvered panels accommodate all sizes of Hook-on Bins (bins sold separately)
- Pegboard holes are 1/4" diameter and are punched on 1" centers. They accommodate standard peg hooks. (hooks not included)
- 6" x 2" phenolic casters; (2) rigid and (2) swivel with side brakes
- 9" of deck space on each side of "A"
- Ships fully assembled
- Durable, gray, textured powder coat finish
Note: Handle adds 6-1/2" to width.
- Model Info