A-Frame Truck with Pegboard Panels
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Overall capacity 2000 lbs.
- 1-1/2” angle iron frame
- Overall height is 57”
- 12 gauge steel deck with reinforced channels underneath
- 1-1/2” lip on deck prevents parts from falling off during transport
- 16 gauge steel pegboard are welded to both sides of the truck
- Deck is 9-1/8” above the floor
- Heavy duty handle makes transport easy
- Pegboard holes are ¼” diameter and are punched on 1” centers. They accommodate standard hooks (peg hooks not included).
- 6” x 2” phenolic casters; (2) rigid and (2) swivel with side brakes
- 9” of deck space on each side of “A”
- Ships fully assembled
- Durable, gray, textured powder coat finish
Note: Handle adds 6-1/2" to width.
- Model Info