Made in the USA
Available Colors: Red, Forest Green, Royal Blue, Brilliant Orange, Metallic Silver / Cool Gray, Cadet Blue, Black, Jade Green
This larger Utility-Trux option is a popular unit when it comes to efficiently and effectively moving items around within a facility. They are commonly used in the laundry industry, particularly by uniform companies and in cleanroom applications. Their waterproof, rugged, low-center-of-gravity body and industrial strength swivel casters make the 54P18 easy to roll, easy to maneuver and able to withstand heavy loads. The ribs and solid rim across the top of all four walls provides added strength to these nest-able Utility-Trux. It is made of the stronger and lighter High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) compared to Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), common with many competitors. And the 54P18, like all Meese carts, has a metal free interior to avoid leaks, snags, tears and damage to the contents of the cart.
- Heavy-duty, bulk bin corrals large loads of paper, plastic, metal and other scrap and waste materials.
- Rotationally molded from waterproof, chemical-resistant High Density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Four 5½”gray rubber non-marking casters
- Torque-resistant, molded-in inserts
- Heavy duty black powder coated steel base
- Model Info