Made in the USA
Available Colors: Red, Forest Green, Royal Blue, Brilliant Orange, Metallic Silver / Cool Gray, Cadet Blue, Black, Jade Green
The 50P series is the workhorse of the Utility-Trux line. It can handle any product or material imaginable, under even the toughest conditions. The 50P16 is the most popular of the series used in a variety of ways for recycling, construction and demolition, and material handling. These are ultra-rugged, waterproof, and extremely versatile Utility-Trux. They fit neatly 3 across in standard trailers to maximize space efficiency and cut the number of trips needed for collection and delivery. It is made of the stronger and lighter High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) compared to Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), common with many competitors. And the 50P16, like all Meese carts, has a metal free interior to avoid leaks, snags, tears and damage to the contents of the cart. They also nest and stack for efficient storage and transport.
- Rely on the industry standard for collecting and hauling office paper, scrap and other materials for recycling - even C&D waste.
- Rotationally molded from waterproof, chemical-resistant High Density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Four 5”x 2”gray rubber non-marking casters
- Torque-resistant, molded-in inserts
- Heavy duty black powder coated steel base
- Model Info